The Intensive Mat-Plus course is conducted over 3 weekends. Building on your industry knowledge it teaches you to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Matwork repertoire, for personal or group training settings for a range of clients. You will leave with a solid foundation and required skills to develop effective and motivating Pilates Matwork programs.
http://digitalfirefly.co.uk/who-we-are/ What you will learn:
- The STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles
- Essential, Intermediate, Power workouts
- Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Arc Barrel variations
- Effective communication and observational skills
- Verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- 63 exercises plus modifications for specific body types, postural issues
- and conditions
- How to incorporate resistance equipment to support and intensify
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
- Workout composition for personal and group training
online prescription Seroquel Requirements of Certification
- 40 hours of instruction and supervised teaching
- Minimum of 10 hours of observation
- Minimum of 30 hours of physical review
- Minimum of 15 hours of practice teaching
- Total: 95 hours
http://nayabpestcontrol.com/product/555/ Observation, Practice Teaching & Physical Review
A minimum number of hours of observation, practice teaching and physical review are required for all courses and should be completed between instructed sessions at any STOTT PILATES® facility. Additional training may be required before certification. Practice teaching and physical review hours must be logged outside of class time and submitted at the time of the practical exam.
Includes watching sessions taught by a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor or relevant STOTT PILATES videos.
Means physically performing the exercises learned in class. Taking a class with a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor or working out with video can qualify as physical review hours, and can be completed individually or with other students.
Hours can be fulfilled by instructing family, fellow students, friends or clients.
Continuing Education Credits:
4.0 STOTT PILATES credits
Course Materials: $205* plus tax
Required Course Materials included:
- Matwork & Reformer Support Materials Book
- Comprehensive Matwork Manual,
- Four DVD titles
- Essential Matwork 2nd Ed
- Intermediate Matwork 2nd Ed
- Sculpt & Tone
- Fitness Circle® Challenge
*NOTE: includes the $30 Matwork & Reformer Support Materials Manual is also required for the Intensive Reformer course, but it only needs to be purchased once.