May News (2010)
With Mother’s Day approaching our instructors asked me to remind all of our husbands and sons that a Practice gift certificate makes a wonderful present. You can call in this week and we’ll have them prepared for you when you drop by. Kerry and I have been to several continuing education trainings in April and have a number of new workouts to share with moms, including athletic conditioning on the reformer, stability ball challenge, jumpboard interval training II, and (for the dads) Pilates for men. Please join us!
Here’s what’s new for May at Practice:
- http://fidelity-energy.co.uk/tag/fidelity-energy-testimonials/ Special Mother/Child Matwork Class with Kitty Snow on Saturday, May 8th: Moms, bring your kids with you for free! (Yes, even if they are over 30 they still count!).
- Matwork on Monday, May 31 has been cancelled for the Memorial Day holiday.
- Joy’s Hatha Yoga class is cancelled for Friday May 28th only.
- The Tuesday Matwork class has been discontinued for the summer.
And a reminder about upcoming events at Up & Running (Washington Square) in which we are participating:
- Our yoga Instructor, Joy Karl, will be offering a post-run yoga class at the store on Saturday, May 15th at 830a for those runners participating in the weekly group run that Up & Running hosts. If you are interested please bring your running shoes and a towel as we will be stretching outside! The run start at 7a.
- Members of the Practice staff will have a warm up/cool down area at the annual Dude Girl Trail Run at Sugarcreek Reserve on June 13th. Details TBA.
- A number of clients have expressed an interest in purchasing their own TRX’s for home use. To make things easier, I’m including a link to the Fitness Anywhere website: http://www.fitnessanywhere.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=buy-trx&AFFIL=practice
I hope everyone has a great Mother’s day, Cinco de Mayo and Memorial Day.